Michael A. Carrier
Attorney Carrier serves or has served in a leadership capacity on numerous community boards and commissions including the City of New Britain Board of Fire Commissioners, New Britain Board of Education, New Britain Commission on Community and Neighborhood Development, New Britain Housing Authority, Greater New Britain Chamber of Commerce, New Britain Bar Association, United Way of New Britain & Berlin, Inc., New Britain-Berlin YMCA, Boys and Girls Club of New Britain, CCARC, Inc., City of New Britain Charter Review Commission 2016, and American Savings Foundation.
Attorney Carrier also serves as the New Britain Special Representative to the Metropolitan District Commission Regional Water and Sewer Authority, Corporator of the Hospital of Central Connecticut and the Hospital for Special Care, and is a Trustee of St. Francis of Assisi Church in New Britain.
- Western New England University School of Law, Springfield, Massachusetts
- J.D. – 1986
- University of New Haven, Connecticut
- B.S. – 1982
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Connecticut, 1986
- United Way of New Britain & Berlin, Inc. Volunteer of the Year
- Greater New Britain Chamber of Commerce Distinguished Community Service Award
- Farmington Bank
- Jasko Development, Inc.
- Siracusa Moving and Storage, Inc.
- TD Bank
- Webster Bank
- New Britain Bar Association
- Connecticut Bar Association
Current Employment Position