Accidents happen every day and what will you do when you or a loved one has been suddenly injured by the negligence of another person? You are likely concerned about not being able to get back to work and how you will pay your medical bills. At Weber, Carrier, Boiczyk & Chace, LLP, we understand what you are going through. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience you need for peace of mind during this stressful time.
We carefully evaluate your case and investigate all options to maximize your recovery. We will negotiate with the insurance companies to get compensation for medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering, future problems and permanent disability. If we cannot negotiate the best settlement up front, we will hold the responsible parties fully accountable in court. We have decades of experience and knowledge handling all types of accidents and injury matters, including:
- Death and serious injury cases
- Car accidents: Rear-end collisions, T-bone accidents, rollovers, hit-and-run incidents, drunk drivers
- Commercial truck crashes: Jackknife accidents, lane changes, brake failures, inattentive drivers, poor truck maintenance
- Motorcycle collisions: Blind-sided accidents, left-turn collisions, texting-and-driving crashes
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: Hit-and-runs, negligent drivers
- Injuries caused by dog bites: Scarring, infections, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), disfigurement
- Medical malpractice: Misdiagnosis, prescription errors, surgical mistakes, negligent care, lack of hygiene, staff negligence
- Accidents caused by dangerous property: Did a property owners negligence cause your injury?
- Fall-downs or slip-and-fall accidents: Neglected walkways or staircases, liquids on surfaces, parking lot cracks, ice and snow on walk areas
- Distracted driving accidents
Combining Knowledge Of The Law And Decades Of Experience To Meet Your Needs
Some accidents result in death or injuries that ultimately prove fatal. If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by another person’s negligence or inattention, we encourage you to contact us. While you are grieving your loss, you must also consider the devastating impact that your loved one’s death might have on family finances. We can help you through this difficult time in many ways, including a fair recovery for the tremendous losses suffered.
Contact Our Firm For Compassionate Advocacy During This Difficult Time
For questions regarding personal injury call Weber, Carrier, Boiczyk & Chace, LLP, at 860-225-9463 or briefly tell us about your situation using our online form. There is never a fee paid to us unless we settle or win the case for you. Our lawyers take pride in providing quality legal service to our clients and their families.
Seven-Figure Settlement Recovered
“When I had a motorcycle accident resulting in a catastrophic injury, I did not call the names on the buses or billboards…or the attorney who claims that he can do a better job for me because he “rides”. When you are seriously hurt, you need the best doctor and the best lawyer. Attorney Weber investigated my case and took an aggressive approach from day one. In less than a year after my tragedy, he held the negligent driver accountable and recovered a seven-figure settlement for me.”
“When my husband and I were seriously injured in a car accident we called a lawyer that we trust for a recommendation. He referred us to Attorney Bob Weber. Attorney Weber obtained excellent settlements for us. I highly recommend his office.”
Substantial Verdict Awarded
“I was injured at a large hospital. The insurance company said it was my own fault and never offered to settle my claim. The presiding Judge suggested that we withdraw the case. Attorney Weber did an excellent job and the jury held the hospital accountable for its negligence and responsible for my injury. The jury awarded me a substantial verdict.”
“I had a rear end collision and did not realize that I was hurt that day. The next day my low back began to hurt me. Even after months of chiropractic care, my low back never fully recovered. The insurance company did not believe that I was injured because the damage to my car was minor. It made a very low offer that was not even enough to cover my expenses and medical bills. Attorney Weber convinced the jury that I had suffered a real injury and that it was permanent in nature. The jury awarded me almost 20 times more than the insurance companies’ final offer”
New Britain, CT 06052
Old Saybrook, CT 06475