Do Not Wait To Get Legal Help After An Accident
Accidents happen every day and what will you do when you or a loved one has been suddenly injured by the negligence of another person? You are likely concerned about not being able to get back to work and how you will pay your medical bills. At Weber & Carrier, LLP, we understand what you are going through. Our attorneys have the knowledge and experience you need for peace of mind during this stressful time.
We carefully evaluate your case and investigate all options to maximize your recovery. We will negotiate with the insurance companies to get compensation for medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering, future problems and permanent disability. If we cannot negotiate the best settlement up front, we will hold the responsible parties fully accountable in court. We have decades of experience and knowledge handling all types of accidents and injury matters, including:
- Death and serious injury cases
- Car accidents: Rear-end collisions, T-bone accidents, rollovers, hit-and-run incidents, drunk drivers
- Commercial truck crashes: Jackknife accidents, lane changes, brake failures, inattentive drivers, poor truck maintenance
- Motorcycle collisions: Blind-sided accidents, left-turn collisions, texting-and-driving crashes
- Pedestrian and bicycle accidents: Hit-and-runs, negligent drivers
- Injuries caused by dog bites: Scarring, infections, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), disfigurement
- Medical malpractice: Misdiagnosis, prescription errors, surgical mistakes, negligent care, lack of hygiene, staff negligence
- Accidents caused by dangerous property: Did a property owners negligence cause your injury?
- Fall-downs or slip-and-fall accidents: Neglected walkways or staircases, liquids on surfaces, parking lot cracks, ice and snow on walk areas
- Distracted driving accidents
Combining Knowledge Of The Law And Decades Of Experience To Meet Your Needs
Some accidents result in death or injuries that ultimately prove fatal. If you have lost a loved one in an accident caused by another person’s negligence or inattention, we encourage you to contact us. While you are grieving your loss, you must also consider the devastating impact that your loved one’s death might have on family finances. We can help you through this difficult time in many ways, including a fair recovery for the tremendous losses suffered.
Contact Our Firm For Compassionate Advocacy During This Difficult Time
For questions regarding personal injury call Weber & Carrier, LLP, at 860-225-9463 or briefly tell us about your situation using our online form. There is never a fee paid to us unless we settle or win the case for you. Our lawyers take pride in providing quality legal service to our clients and their families.