Robert F. Weber Jr.
Personal Injury, Car and Motorcycle Accidents, General Litigation, Truck Accidents, Dog Bites, Slip and Fall-Falldown Cases, Workers Compensation
Robert F. Weber, Jr. is a partner in the firm with a concentration on personal injury litigation, including car, truck and motorcycle accidents, wrongful death, falldown cases and medical malpractice. Attorney Weber’s practice also includes general civil litigation in a wide range of areas other than personal injury and workers’ compensation claims. He has successfully settled over 500 hundred personal injury claims and has tried numerous cases in court involving personal injury, business litigation, contract disputes and land use appeals. Attorney Weber served as the Corporation Counsel for the Town of Berlin and handled all its legal matters from 2006 – 2016. He serves as an Arbitrator and Fact Finder in the Superior Court. He is also a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers and the American Association of Trial Lawyers.
In 2012 Attorney Weber was nominated for and included on the Connecticut SuperLawyers list, as published in the Connecticut Magazine, in recognition of his work in personal injury law. He has appeared on the SuperLawyer list from 2012 to 2021. For information on the selection process, please visit http://www.superlawyer.com/connecticut/selection_details.html.
Attorney Weber graduated magna cum laude from the University of Connecticut and was selected for membership in Phi Beta Kappa. He graduated with honors from the University of Connecticut Law School in 1983. Attorney served for 19 years on the New Britain Civil Service Commission, serving as its Chairman for 15 years.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut
- J.D. – 1984
- Honors: cum laude
- University of Connecticut, Storrs, Connecticut
- B.A. – 1981
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Connecticut, 1984
- U.S. District Court District of Connecticut, 1985
- Nominated as SuperLawyer by peers and listed in Connecticut Magazine, 2012-present
- Phi Beta Kappa, 1981 – Present
- New Britain Civil Service Commission (Chairman for 15 Years), 1986 to 2007
Fraternities or Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Siracusa Moving & Storage
- Budney Overhaul and Repair, Ltd
- Marsam Metals v. C Products, et al, 2010 WL 1794173, 2010, New Britain Superior Court
- Rivers v. New Britain, 288 Conn. 1, 950 A.2d 1247, 2008, Supreme Court
- American Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1985 to Present
- Connecticut Trial Lawyers Association, Member, 1984 to Present
- Connecticut Association of Municipal Attorneys, 2006-present
- Super Lawyers, 2012-2016, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021
Current Employment Position